Submersible Pump Advice [RE-wrenches]

David Katz david at aeesolar.com
Fri Dec 23 09:20:13 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaegt3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Allan,
The SQFlex works great on modified sine (square) wave inverters, or
anything AC or DC above 30 volts.  Your customer's DR inverter will run
the pump without a problem.
David

David Katz
President, AEE Solar
formerly Alternative Energy Engineering
1155 Redway Drive - Box 339
Redway, CA 95560 USA
Phone (707) 825-1200
Fax (707) 825-1202
email: david at aeesolar.com
web: www.aeesolar.com

Allan Sindelar wrote:

>Customer is insecure about sticking with the SunRise and has asked for a
>quote for a new system. I'm looking for comparative advice. He wants
>automatic operation off of a float switch, so no AC pumps running off his
>gennie. At this depth, my choices are:
>
>SQFlex, but only running on AC power, as the pump needs at least 30 VDC, and
>the system voltage is 24V. Does the SQF do fine on mod-square power?

Save up to $1,500 on your phone bill with Packet8
Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free!
30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaegt4bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com