Submersible Pump Advice [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 23 15:41:41 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaegt3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Allan, I'd favor the SQFlex solution. They have no problem with mod-sine
(this is from an engineer at Grundfos, whom my co-worker grilled mercilessly
for an hour on the subject), and higher voltage transmits easier. The SQFlex
has proven itself reliable, adaptable, and awesomely efficient. In spite of
reservations about putting all the electronics down the hole, I've yet to
hear of any failures (other than letting them continue to run when the
water's all gone). Anybody had any SQFlex failures that weren't
externally-caused?

Cheers,
Doug Pratt