SPAM: Seimens 100 watt 12V [RE-wrenches]

Brad Albert brad at risingsunsolar.com
Thu Dec 15 06:32:27 PST 2005

Save up to $1,500 on your phone bill with Packet8
Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free!
30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaegt4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Happy Holidays wrenches-

I have a customer who is looking for 4 or 8  new or used seimens 100 watt
12v modules to expand his array anyone out there know who might have some to
sell?

Aloha-

BA
Brad Albert