Top of pole internal wiring [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Thu Dec 15 03:36:49 PST 2005

Save up to $1,500 on your phone bill with Packet8
Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free!
30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaegt4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Gary, we did traffic signal and street lighting for years (lots of pole
mounted stuff), Some of the pole manufacturers will have options to point
you too for brackets to mate a flat box to a round pole surface. People like
Econolite will also equipment to do this efficiently, keeping every thing
clean. They have many options you can order with terminal strips already
installed if you so desire..... There's lotsa of stuff out there to do that,
if you want to come out of the very top - they have top caps that come pre
drilled or that can be drilled....
Call me direct if you need any more info.

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems
100 S. Sunrise Wy # 285
Palm springs, Ca. 92262