SPAM: interior DC runs [RE-wrenches]

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Thu Dec 15 04:05:38 PST 2005

Save up to $1,500 on your phone bill with Packet8
Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free!
30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaegt4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Hi all,
We've got a few installations where we'd like to run the feed from the
panels to the inverter inside the building.  Even with a DC shutoff just
inside and metal conduit, the inspector isn't buying it.  Any suggestions?
Conrad
Cotuit Solar