SPAM-MED: Re: outback and shut down [RE-wrenches]

Keith Cronin keith at islandenergy.net
Mon Nov 7 08:08:15 PST 2005

Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
http://click.topica.com/caaeatubz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Amazing phone

Hello

Battery bank- 8- 8D's- the error doesn't show up on the mate? (per the
clients call yesterday!) I will check the settings on the voltage windows
for selling. We just replaced the GT boards because of the oscillating of
the fans due to thermistor/software issues. I have heard this has been a
problem with these machines.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Keith Cronin
President