several questions on value and condition [RE-wrenches]

Ron Stauffer rstauffer at rocketweb.net
Wed Sep 28 13:53:31 PDT 2005

New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
http://click.topica.com/caad0PFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Superb Rewards

Bob

My own SW4024 was manufactured first quarter 1995 and has never been
touched.  Somewhere in the late 90's Trace did a software change to protect
against someone putting AC input on the AC output.  You will find this out
if you do auto gen start, you get an "input relay failure".  The cure is an
updated chipset.

We have used forklift batteries that were dry charged and supposedly past
expiration date compliments of the US Navy.  The cells were sealed and
manufactured in 1991.  We placed them in service four years ago, sulfation
was not a problem and they have performed well.  Be careful wetting them
down and do not fill very full.  The cells will warm up when wetting down
and will need to be charged.   We could not get acid of the specific gravity
that the manufacturer recommended so we added acid at the first filling to
increase the specific gravity.

Ron Stauffer