several questions on value and condition [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Fri Sep 30 08:22:39 PDT 2005

Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
http://click.topica.com/caad0PSbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nationwide Survey

Bob,
I've got my old #37 still kicking around the shop. I use it as a loaner
when one of the many SWs I've got out dies for some reason. As to
value, it ain't worth much these days, but it will still perform well
in the right application.
Cheers, Bob-O
On Sep 27, 2005, at 7:42 PM, Bob Ellison wrote:
> I was just asked to price a power system that was never started. The
> owner wants to sell it any suggestions on the value?
>
> Trace 4024 S/N around #182 With a manufacture date 1st qtr of 97  How
> did the early ones hold up? Seems I remember some kinks but it was a
> long time ago.
>
> 4 sets of 3 - 2 volt industrial batteries (individual cells in a 3 cell
> case) Dry charged, Still sealed and never filled. The only date I see
> is
> 1997 Any chance those are still good?
>
> 12 Solaria (sp) panels, about the size of a 75 watt siemens, was not
> able to get on roof to get exact size. seems I remember some output
> problems with some of these panels.
>
> Vanner Voltmaster? 48 to 24 or vice versa, hard to read upside down on
> my head......
>
> All of this is unused and the owner wants to be rid of it all,
>
> Thanks for the help,
> Bob

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadVJ0bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com