[RE-wrenches]

Jim Duncan ntrei at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 20 09:15:02 PDT 2005

http://click.topica.com/caadVJEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

I'm about to begin an installation of 4 large Zomeworks trackers into 2
SMA 3800s with 2 Sunny islands in series and a 640 Ah battery backup.
THe owner plans more PV and wind in the future.
I bid the job with a plain old TriMetric charge controller but when I
saw Bogarts "new" Penta Metric with multilpe inputs I was intrigued with
it.
If I added it now, the extra cost would come out of my pocket but it may
be worth it to learn about it. It may be overkill now but it would be
just the thing when (if) more power sources are added later.
What is the verdict on the PentaMatic? I see the mfgr is at least
working out the bugs openly. Any thoughts?
Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
Fort Worth, Texas

Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
http://click.topica.com/caadV2bbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Amazing phone

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php