Outback transfer breaker [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson sunwise at cheqnet.net
Wed Sep 21 08:56:27 PDT 2005

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadVJ4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Greetings all,

I like the fact that the inverter/generator transfer switch manufactured
by AEE disconnects the generator/utility supply to the inverter in the
same motion as transferring the home's loads over to the generator or
utility.

In a single VFX system using a PSAC2, I used the open/unused inverters
side of the transfer switch as generator supply to the inverter making
that a one motion transfer switch as well.  Will this pass inspection
being that it is not per manufacturer's instructions/documentation?

Seeing as I may have Christopher's ear, and being that the documentation
doges the neutral/ground bonding bullet, if the PS2AC is feeding a
separate loads center, where should that bonding take place?

Thanks in advance -- Kurt

Kurt Nelson
PO Box 309
Cornucopia, WI 54827
715-742-3406
sunwise at cheqnet.net

Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
http://click.topica.com/caadV2pbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Home Valuation

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php