SDHW overheat diversion [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 20:34:19 PDT 2005

Thanks Brad
I think I will try something on my next install,
however I have several systems over 20 years with the
same antifreeze, many of these are painted absorbers.
The one system I had a lot of problems with was a
double glazed selective surface, The stagnation
temperature was very high, and the system would boil
antifreeze at over 45 PSIG.

I think a radiator in the attic might surfice.
DT