Generator battery interface... [RE-wrenches]

Michael Cook (Power Up) mike at powerupco.com
Tue Sep 13 07:15:36 PDT 2005

Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
http://click.topica.com/caadVJPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Lottery Vault

We have used these on several remote power systems for military use.  The
hold up well to multiple connections, as long as the pins are crimped
correctly.  Soldering them post crimping is also a good idea for heavy use
applications.

Mike Cook
Power Up