Inverter Load Analysis [RE-wrenches]

David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light ipl at sover.net
Sat Jul 30 11:22:59 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHllbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Barbra,

I have typically worked up system designs for both "winter" and "non-winter"
for my prospective clients. I have found that this helps educate people to
the reality of living off-grid in northern New England. The homeowners are
encouraged to install as much pv as they can afford. If they cannot afford
the optimum amount during the first phase then they will add pv as they can
afford it. I always recommend sizing the charge controller and the
transmission wire for a larger array.

Dave