When the battery set gets low [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 20:59:57 PDT 2005

Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
http://click.topica.com/caadMRWbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Lottery Vault

I haven't used smaller than 4/0 battery-to-inverter cables or battery
interconnects since 1983. Even for 48-volt battery banks. Even for short
cable runs. Cable is cheap compared to the stress loads put on inverters
and the current that inverter chargers draw. If customers balk at the
price, I ask them - what would you rather do, fill a storage tank with a
1/2-inch garden hose or a 2-inch fire hose?