Tamper proof racking??? [RE-wrenches]

Barbra Kerr bkerr at energy-exchange.org
Sat Jul 30 06:30:05 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHlnbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Brad Albert writes:

> Our customer is requesting that we try to make the panels harder to remove
> in case someone wants to walk off with them. I am using Prosolar racking and
> I asked Prosolar if they make any special clips. They don't, but they said
> we could probably source some stainless tamper proof bolts. Does anyone have
> a source or any ideas on how they have solved this issue?
>
> Aloha Friday-
>
> BA
>
> Brad Albert
> Rising Sun Solar
> PO Box 790807
> Paia, HI 96779
> (808) 579-8287
> brad at risingsunsolar.com

Brad -

Almost any fastener company will either carry or be able to obtain Tamper
Proof hardware.  In the event you don't have large fastener companies in HI,
you can order them from United Fastener in San Diego (619) 232-5111.  Also
Western Fastener, Abba Bolt, et al...

Barbra K. Kerr
President
Kerr Enterprises, Inc