Tamper proof racking??? [RE-wrenches]

Brad Albert brad at risingsunsolar.com
Fri Jul 29 21:25:46 PDT 2005

Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlCbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Our customer is requesting that we try to make the panels harder to remove
in case someone wants to walk off with them. I am using Prosolar racking and
I asked Prosolar if they make any special clips. They don't, but they said
we could probably source some stainless tamper proof bolts. Does anyone have
a source or any ideas on how they have solved this issue?

Aloha Friday-

BA

Brad Albert
Rising Sun Solar
PO Box 790807
Paia, HI 96779
(808) 579-8287
brad at risingsunsolar.com

On 7/29/05 5:30 PM, "Barbra Kerr" <bkerr at energy-exchange.org> wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
> odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
> kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
> http://click.topica.com/caadMRWbz8QcsciZrxga/Lottery Vault
>
> Jonathan-
>
> Your comment about sizing for summer came as a surprise to me, as I was
> trained to design for winter.  I understand all too well the rationale for
> doing so, as I have lost too many bids in the low-competition off-grid
> market in my area.
>
> Question to all off-grid Wrenches:  Do you do this as well?  If sometimes -
> What (besides the clients budget) is your determining factor to design
> summer vs winter?
>
> Thanks
>
> Barbra K Kerr
> President
> Kerr Enterprises, Inc
> 1-800-886-2258
>
> Jonathan's comment about sizing for summer
>>>>
>>> Ray-
>>
>> To keep costs reasonable, I usually size systems for summer conditions.
>> When it's less sunny, they can supplement with the genny until they can
>> afford more modules. customers tend to use a lot less power when the
>> option is the generator.
>> --
>> Jonathan Hill, solar applications engineer

> Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
> http://click.topica.com/caadHlxbz8QcsciZrxgf/ProductTestPanel
>
> - - - -
>
> Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>
> List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

> Hosted by Home Power magazine

Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk8bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com