Commodity "10 watt" module available at Home Despot [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar bill_loesch at compuserve.com
Thu Jul 28 05:49:34 PDT 2005

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlxbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Message text written by INTERNET:RE-wrenches at topica.com

Bill,

Just out of curiousity, did you see a UL1703 label on said Chinese module?

marco
<

Marco,

I stopped at another HD yesterday and they stock a completely different
line of solar attic fans, These were in a GAF labeled box (same folks that
sell other ventilation fans, insulation and roofing products, I believe).

No UL label of any sort on the gable mount style I inspected. No country of
manufacture. No date code but an adhesive backed serial number.

This HD also offered GAF roof mount solar attiic fans.

Bill

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk3bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com