Commodity "10 watt" module available at Home Despot [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar bill_loesch at compuserve.com
Mon Jul 25 05:20:51 PDT 2005

Get $1,000 to spend on groceries
 any way you please. Click here!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlsbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/GrocerySpree

Message text written by INTERNET:RE-wrenches at topica.com

Bill,

Just out of curiousity, did you see a UL1703 label on said Chinese module?

marco
<

Certainly no UL logo, I'll check again next time I'm in the store if it was
included in the made in China label.

I use a program from HD called Worksite CD, The description of the program
follows:

Worksite CD is the digital contractor’s catalog from The Home Depot.
Worksite CD includes (nearly) everything for sale at your local The Home
Depot. It also includes a powerful construction cost estimating program
with thousands of labor and material costs for construction.

A search of inventory for solar, using the above program, yielded no hits
for a close St. Louis store. Similar non results for a Bradenton, FL store.

Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk8bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com