Grundfos SQE controller - power use [RE-wrenches]

Jim Duncan ntrei at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 27 09:39:22 PDT 2005

Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
http://click.topica.com/caadMRWbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Lottery Vault

Grundfos has a product called WinCAPS V7 for making sizing calculations
for their pumps. The program used to be on their www site, and still may
be hidden away there, but you can request a free CD with the program.
http://www.grundfos.com/Web/HomeUs.nsf/Webopslag/PAVA-57BQUY
THe web based program was sort of slow and very awkward because there is
so much data involved. The CD is definately worth the effort.
They also have an excellent 3 day training program in their Kansas City
plant. $150 well spent.
Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
Fort Worth, Texas

David Palumbo wrote:

> Anyone with experience with Grundfos SQE Pumps/Controllers? I have used
> many
> SQ pumps with standard (large) pressure tanks with good success. Now we
> have
> an off-grid home lacking the space required for a large pressure tank.
> The
> SQE pump with the Grundfos controller CU301 gives the homeowner a
> constant
> pressure and only requires a small pressure tank (8" x 2').
>
> My question. How much power does this controller use? It needs power to
> it
> all of the time I assume. Is it 1 watt, 5w or more?
>
> And does this controller present other unforeseen issues now, or down
> the
> road?
>
> Dave

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHlnbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php