H2 Gen and Solar Electrolysis [RE-wrenches]

Peter Duchon info at asappower.com
Tue Jul 26 14:44:08 PDT 2005

Get $1,000 to spend on groceries
 any way you please. Click here!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlsbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/GrocerySpree

Wrenches,
I made a suggestion at a meeting with a client a couple of weeks ago and he
has decided that he wants me to integrate a hydrogen generator with on-site
hydrogen production and storage, as a second backup power solution for an
underground safe room we are also constructing as part of an overall 6000sq.
ft indoor pool addition covered with 15kW of PV laminates.   The 15kw is
grid-tied and he has battery backup for about 50kwh and a SCUPP 500
underground (500 gallons) diesel generator scheduled as a third backup power
source.    I had some questions that I'm hoping list members can help with.

First, does anyone know of water electrolysis units and their power
requirements and where to get them, or experience operating same with solar
PV?   Perhaps one of you fuel cell enthusiasts have some experience here.

Secondly, does anyone know of good vendor for hydrogen generators?  I found
some online but am waiting for some corroboration from someone who's used
one.

Finally, does anyone know how to most efficiently pressurize hydrogen gas
into storage tanks?   Initially, I've been thinking I might be able to do
this with solar PV and a DC motor pump directly.

Any thoughts here are welcome.  Or contact me off list.  Thanks very much.

Thanks,
Peter
info at asappower.com
Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk3bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com