Wired [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 26 19:40:06 PDT 2005

I've been watching these guys for years. Mirrors *are* way cheaper than PV
cells, but then there's moving bits (Wattsun maintenance anyone?), heat,
complexity, and a whole lotta new technology to sort out. I think we've all
learned the KISS rule the hard way once or twice. Stirling engines were an
earlier generation idea...here's their excellent web site, read all about
it, sign up to sell them, etc.
http://www.energyinnovations.com/sunflower250.html

Cheers,
Doug Pratt