Wired [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Jul 26 15:48:46 PDT 2005

Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlCbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Thre's no indication of them using a Stirling engine in the article and
no place for one in the machine in the photos.

Matt T

Peter Parrish wrote:
My take on this company is that their approach is very speculative, not so
much as to the technology as to the application space. Does anyone know
ifthey still plan to use a Stirling engine to take away the heat?

>- Peter
>
>Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
>California Solar Engineering, Inc.
>

>Matt T,
>
>Put another nickel in your jar (for all the innovations that claim they have
>solved the PV cost issue), and move on with life. I took a look at the
>website a few weeks ago. As the article says, you wish him luck, but this is
>the wrong product for the wrong market. Try again with all your venture
>capital Mr. Bill Gross.
>
>Keep in mind that as PV becomes popular, many very intelligent people will
>wisk by our industry proposing to save us from our moronic selves and
>provide PV that is so much cheaper. Mark my words, there will be a 99.9%
>failure rate with those folks. Hopefully, we will have some truly inventive
>folks come along that are not overwhelmed with their own intelligence that
>will help us get better, but I don't see people like this guy having a
>snowball's chance in heck being one of them.
>
>Bill.

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHllbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com