Small Module Deal [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Fri Jul 22 19:00:09 PDT 2005

Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk8bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Thanks for the warning Michael.  I had no idea.  But they come with free
alligator clips and LED that tells you then sun is out....

The several modules like this that I bought about a year ago were putting
out close to an amp in conditions that I thought agreed with that output.
But that was a year ago.  So these could be a whole new batch.  Oddly, one
of my modules output went way down not long after it tangled with bull
dozer.

By "grossly" you must mean by more then the standard 10% overrate we have to
deal from all the name brands.  That's pretty gross in my book but at least
they all tell the same lie consistently.  But what a can worms we could open
up from there. Like why are modules even rated at STC and has anyone ever
gotten the rated wattage from the module. Oh my head already hurts...

Travis