Small Module Deal [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Jul 22 17:14:24 PDT 2005

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar wrote at 03:51 PM 07/22/2005:

>If anyone is looking for a deal on a generator battery maintainer check out www.northerntools.com <http://www.northerntools.com/>  . They've got a 15 watt module kit that comes with a variety of connectors (cig lighter, ring terminals, alligator clips) for $79.99 and free shipping!  I've bought several at a much higher price them and they appear to be ok.  I ran over one with a bull dozer and destroyed it so they might be a little light duty..

Hi gang. Careful, though -- unless they are the same module that Travis has previous experience with, you should know that Northern has been (innocently, I presume) purchasing some of their modules from a company in China that is grossly overrating their modules. These may not be those modules, I have no idea. Just be cautious.

BTW, if anyone would like to see an interesting study and report on overrated modules being sent to Kenya and other developing countries, please contact me off list.

Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caadKa5bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Chocolate Survey

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com