sw memory backup [RE-wrenches]

Dan Rice danrice at scinternet.net
Wed Jul 20 19:50:03 PDT 2005

Get $1,000 to spend on groceries
 any way you please. Click here!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlsbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/GrocerySpree

Jay,

The Right Hand Engineering device plugs in to the Remote Port. The adapter
that plugs in to the inverter appears to have a DB-25 connector on each end,
which would suggest that you can still attach a remote control panel even
with the device in place. The stacking port is not used by this device, so
stacking is not an issue, except that you'd need two RHE devices -one for
each inverter. The web site is
http://www.righthandeng.com/

Good luck.

Dan Rice