sw memory backup [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Wed Jul 20 07:59:54 PDT 2005

Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlCbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

HI Doug,

It plugs into the communications port, so that means that if you are
stacking them you cannot use this device, right?

jay
On Jul 19, 2005, at 10:03 PM, Doug Pratt wrote:

> Hey Jay, it's an aftermarket part from Right Hand Engineering,
> approved by
> Xantrex. It's a D-cell battery pack that plugs into the big comm-
> connector.
> Retains all custom settings during battery maintenance, accidental
> disconnects, whatever. Every SW oughta have one. Retails for $128.
> Available
> direct, or we got 'em on the shelf.
>
> Cheers,
> Doug Pratt
> DC Power Systems
> 707-463-0116

Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey’s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caadKa5bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Chocolate Survey

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com