Need help with cheap MET tower, real soon [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Sat Jul 2 07:58:14 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHllbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Hello Darryl,

Oooh... that sounds like party.  You'd need guys at every 10'.  5 sets of
guys for 60' tower doesn't sound like fun to me.  At a minimum I'd use SCH10
which you can get with bare ends and in 20' or 21' sections.  At least 50%
of tower height is a general rule of thumb for guy radius.

Are the NRG tower kits are out of your price range?  www.nrgsystems.com
They're not that expensive and they probably can ship it very quickly.  As
far as I can tell it's very similar or maybe the same tower that Bergey
supplies with the XL.1.  Then you would have something you could resell
after you're done using it for a MET tower.

A Rohn 25g can be bought for $100 per section plus BOS at
www.texastowers.com.  That would make a heck of tower that would be worth
something and would hold a small turbine up.

Both options are a heck of lot safer then what you're talking about. If this
isn't going in your back yard I would not fabricate something myself.

Best of Luck,

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services, Inc.