Need help with cheap MET tower, real soon [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 04:14:21 PDT 2005

I need a cheap MET tower and equipment.
I would like to go up about 20 meters. ( Or 60 feet )
I would like at least two anemometers, possible one
wind vane.

Can I use six lengths of 2" electrical EMT conduit,
with steel couplings?  and cut some steel plate for
collars?  Would this be safe with 20' gin pole and a
20' tower radius?

Would some one have a tower building guide?

Need this soon
Thanks
Darryl