wasp and hornet spray? [RE-wrenches]

David Henry david at harmonyfarm.com
Wed Jun 29 16:11:18 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadAclbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Geoff,

In our organic farm & garden supply we sell Victor "Poison-Free" Wasp &
Hornet Killer.
Active ingredients: 8% Mint Oil, 1% Sodium Laurel Sulfate.
Inert Ingredients: 88.5% water, 2.5% CO2

It is effective and because of it's main active ingredient smells like
mint not some toxic VOC material.

The label directions state it is "For outdoor use only".  An attic
sounds like a gray area if it's well ventilated with outside air and
sealed from the living areas. Try it outdoors and see what it's like.

Go to this link to find out where to buy it.
http://www.victorpest.com/where_can_i_buy.htm

Sunny REgards,
David Henry
Harmony Farm Supply
(707) 823-9125 x14
(707) 823-1734 fax
david at harmonyfarm.com
www.harmonyfarm.com

> Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:15:37 -0400
> From: "Geoff Greenfield" <geoff at frognet.net>
> Subject: wasp and hornet spray?
>

> Greetings all - we must all be busy hanging modules - good!
>
> I am asking our collective experience for advice on how folks deal with
> wasps etc while working in attics or on roofs near eavs etc.  We just
> had a
> close call with either heat exhaustion or more likely a nasty reaction
> carb and choke cleaner used in tight quarters by a now wiser member of
> my
> crew after the well intentioned homeowner handed it up and suggested
> that it
> works as well on wasps as it does on carbs.... Yikes!  I'm glad he
> didn't
> fall off the roof!
>
> So - in an effort to be eco-respectful we don't carry the toxic crud
> in the
> van, depend on Karma and good luck, and most of the time "we don't
> bother
> them - they don't bother us" works.  This last job taught us that
> nailing up
> blocking in an active nest area bothers them, so now the question is -
> what
> works?  what can you spray in an attic and then return to work there?
> anything "greener" out there?
>
> (By the way - it was our first brand X GT-3.0 job - in and out in a
> day -
> looking forward to measure performance but so far I'm impressed.)
>
> For a brighter energy future,
>
> Geoff Greenfield
> NABCEP Certified Energy Practitioner
>
> THIRD SUN SOLAR & WIND POWER Ltd.
> 340 West State Street
> Athens, OH 45701
>
> www.third-sun.com
> (740) 597-3111

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caadCUzbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Zoobooks

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com