Adding to an existing battery bank [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Jun 20 07:48:43 PDT 2005

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caadCUzbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Zoobooks

I second Dan's motion. Mixing the strings wont gain anything and might
actually be a detriment to the system as a whole.

Matt T

Tom Elliot, Guffey Energy Works wrote:

> The first suggestion I'd give you is, you guessed it coming from me,
> use a buss bar.  4 strings won't present a problem if you do that.
> When you do decide to put in a buss bar I don't see any need to break
> up the existing strings because each individual string will contribute
> what it can and not negatively impact the new strings.
>
> Tom Elliot
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Rice" <danrice at scinternet.net>

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadAcrbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com