Adding to an existing battery bank [RE-wrenches]

Tom Elliot, Guffey Energy Works telliot at wagonmaker.com
Sun Jun 19 21:47:29 PDT 2005

<x-flowed>

The first suggestion I'd give you is, you guessed it coming from me, use a
buss bar.  4 strings won't present a problem if you do that.  When you do
decide to put in a buss bar I don't see any need to break up the existing
strings because each individual string will contribute what it can and not
negatively impact the new strings.

Tom Elliot