10 Jake conversion info wanted [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Tue Apr 26 20:28:10 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadlRMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Hi Bob,

I'd try asking:

Corey Babcock
Midwest Wind Electric
Rt 2 Box 8A
Lewiston, MN  55952
507-523-2006
midwestwindelectric at yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/midwestwindelectric

or

Mick Sagrillo
msagrillo at itol.com

or

Robert Preus <robert at abundantre.com>

You could also try Steve Turek <steveturek at windturbine.net> at WTI,
the company that makes a copy of the gear-driven Jake.

Let us know what you turn up.

Ian

--

Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Senior Editor
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caadlVFbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Sharebuilder

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com