two arrays [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 11:05:42 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadlRMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

> Jeff Wongstrom wrote:
Hello to all
More on the MX60 and my 72 volt arrays.  The advice I
was given (by Outback) was don't use 72 volt arrays if
the runs are short. (also that 48 volt battery on 72
volt arrays are much easier on the MX60 than 24 v
batt)  If the runs are long and you want to save wire,
or as in my case the system is installed, the new or
an old MX60 with the NEW software upgrade should work.
 They will up grade at the factory, it can not be done
in the field.  The way it works is the MX60 shuts down
if the PV exceeds the limiting voltage. (as the sun
warms the modules and the Voc comes down the MX
resumes operation.)  Even in my case this would not be
much of a annual loss of power, if any at all.
Darryl

http://click.topica.com/caadlVFbz8Qcsbd5Ekwf/Sharebuilder

http://click.topica.com/caadlVFbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Sharebuilder

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com