Digest for RE-wrenches at topica.com, issue 1756 [RE-wrenches]

Rick Cullen - Blue Sky Energy rick at blueskyenergyinc.com
Thu Apr 21 09:25:56 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get

0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadlRMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Lee,

You might consider two of our new SB3024i's. One would run the old array and
one would run the new array. The two SB3024i's will network together without
special communication hardware and will behave as a single charge controller
with a single set of charge setpoints, and can share a single battery
temperature sensor and optional display. When the system is in bulk each
controller will independently MPPT their it's array while the two
controllers will charge the battery in a coordinated manner as a single
machine.

Regards,
Richard A. Cullen
Blue Sky Energy, Inc.