Module Ratings--was: About the CEC [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Wed Apr 6 11:53:59 PDT 2005

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadlVDbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Hi Bill,

If it takes a big black eye for "our" industry then bring it on.

I for one don't think we should hide because of the potential of a "ripoff "
story.  This needs to get out now, for all of our sakes.  Remember right now
we are paying for watts we DON'T get! So our systems are more expensive than
they should be.

I think rather than bitch about this we might look to how we can figure out
a way to get these panels tested independently,( I know we can't get the
data but I'm pretty sure Sandia has all this) and but soon!

Thanks,
jay

peltz power

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Start
your free 14-day trial today!
http://click.topica.com/caadmZ2bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php