Double-Insulated Wire (was Pics of PV in Germany) [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sat Mar 12 19:00:57 PST 2005

Looking for someone? Need a background check?
Investigate anyone, anywhere with Web Detective.
Lifetime access only $29.95. Start searching now!
http://click.topica.com/caadfAcbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Web Detective

Not yet. My understanding is that several of the US PV manufacturers are
working with several inverter manufacturers to make this happen. Seems
there is no UL spec, so UL may need to "import" a spec from IEC, or
something.

Good advantages though, for the cost of the wire. Less expensive, more
efficient inverters, safer electrical systems, overall higher system
output for less money.

Still does need to meet the basic service parameters, but also more.

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer(tm)
Global Resource Options, Inc., Solar  Wind  Energy Solutions