California PV [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Wed Jan 5 11:40:33 PST 2005

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacYkHbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

At 06:30 PM 1/3/2005, you wrote:

>Keith C asked:
>
> >  Does anyone know the total amount of systems that have been installed to
>date in California under the CEC programs?
> >  Is it around 9000?

On a related question, anyone have any figures as to how many applications
were received just prior to the latest reduction?  I hear the numbers have
been significantly smaller than at the same deadlines in the past.

Has anyone seen their business decline because of the reduced rebates?  We
certainly have.  Fortunately we have a variety of green motivated and
off-grid work to keep a few of us busy, but I am not working my crew as
much as I'd like.

Please share your experiences.  I'd like to see us find a way to pressure
the CEC to return the rebate level to a higher, more reasonable level.

William Miller

Get a Holy Bible for FREE!
http://click.topica.com/caacYkCbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com