controller settings for diversion load and generators... [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mon Dec 12 04:34:51 PST 2005

Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month
Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaegt4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

One final part of that "dream" (wish list), would be incorporating
metering into this, where we have a charge controller-inverter-state of
charge amp hour meter.

It is usually difficult to get the amp hour meter and charge controller
to agree on SOC. If they worked together the winter problems of the
meter saying one thing and the charge controller another could be
eliminated. These are the final "bugs" that need to be worked out of
battery based systems to make them work flawlessly.

Todd

http://click.topica.com/caaegt3bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC PowerScan

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php