rechargeable batteries [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Nov 15 20:19:31 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaeatrbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

I'm now getting a collection of mostly dead, somewhat dead and totally dead
18v DeWalt batteries. Is there a place that will be rebuild them? Or are
they just recycle material at this point?

Jay,
We tried local guts replacement too, but before we got our second life cycle
the plastic case wore out.

Recently I got two on E-Bay for about 1/2 of retail.

And somewhere in the early years of Home Power there was a letter or article
about zapping sintered-plate nicads to kill the dendrites and restore some
life, but I haven't tried it.

Allan @+E

FREE DVR
And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
http://click.topica.com/caaeas1bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/DirectSatTV

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php