48 to 12 volt conversion [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 11 18:17:07 PST 2005

<x-flowed>
Hey Ray and all,

I just wanted to make sure that before we threw 12 V CFs out forever
based on Ray's assessment that we note that you did say you stopped
selling them a couple of years ago - no doubt on your experience then
but perhaps they have improved since then?  2 Amps shouldn't cause
much heat on the contacts involved.  AEESolar sells a series of 12V
CFs with a two-year warranty and claim 6000 hours.   Anyone have
experience with the latest ones from AEESolar or elsewhere?

Jeff C.
Village Power Design

--
Jeff Clearwater