Help w/large o-t-g inverter! [RE-wrenches]

Brian Teitelbaum brian at aeesolar.com
Tue Jun 21 12:29:47 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadAckbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Jeff O. and Jeff C.,

OutBack can only do three inverters in a three-phase application. One
inverter (3.6kW max) per phase. They haven't worked out the communications
for stacking multiple inverters on each phase yet.

Take a look at the Exelteck MX series. They can do up to 60kW at 208V
three-phase with up to a 120VDC battery bank. Excelent inverters, although
not super efficient. Figure on 10W idle loss per 1kW MX Power Module and 85%
conversion efficiency. Exeltech could also probably make them with a higher
voltage input

You should also look into the SMA Sunny Island system, especially if these
apps are overseas. The US version is not ready for three-phase (yet), but
the European model is.

Cheers,

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar