California Green Tags [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Mon Jan 10 17:06:13 PST 2005

Hi Mo,
I talked with several people today about California Green Tags or
Renewable Energy Credits (REC).
The utilities are not required to purchase REC's at this time.
Private sale to companies who want or need REC's is possible.

So the long and short of it as usual is,  it is possible to market Green
Tags, it is not easy.

cul deant

--
Dean T. Newberry
Marketing and Sales

Quantum Energy Group
265 Applegate School Road, P.O. Box 158
Applegate, Ca. 95703

Email:  deant at dcn.org

Cell:   530 867-2392
Office:  530-878-4585
Fax:     530-878-6685

Race to claim your complimentary Chevy collectible!
http://click.topica.com/caac2NWbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com