California Green Tags [RE-wrenches]

Mo Rousso mrousso at heliopower.com
Mon Jan 10 10:49:11 PST 2005

Get a free* Bible and salvation reading plan.  Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caac2N9bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Even though it says that there are Green Tags available in California, the
market makers like Mainstay are staying clear until the PUC sorts this thing
out.  If the RECs go to the system owners, as they rightfully should, it
will improve the ROI even at the lower rebate levels.  It will especially
give 30kW+ systems a boost.

I too echo the need for all California wrenches to join CalSEIA.

Mo

--
Mo Rousso
President

** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
http://click.topica.com/caacYkkbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Penn Media

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com