Sanyo 190's and MX 60's in cold temps [RE-wrenches]

David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light ipl at sover.net
Sun Jul 10 12:11:10 PDT 2005

Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

OutBack Power tells me to go ahead and series two Sanyo HIT 190's into their
MX60. They said to make sure it is a new model MX60 which is now good for
150 VOC.

HIT 190 is 54.8V Max Power and 67.5 OCV, in series will be 109.6V Max Power
and 135 VOC

Site is in the North East Kingdom of Vermont, wicked cold (30 to 40 below
occasionally), and will have reflection off of snow (top of pole mount with
array tilted at 85 degrees for winter). I have experienced brightly sunny
days where it has warmed all the way up to 10 below for the highest daytime
temp. Through in edge of cloud effect also.

My question is how much higher will the 135 VOC be pushed by the cold temp.
and the snow reflectance?

Dave

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlxbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com