Outback Inverters and "H to N swap" [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Tue Jun 21 19:17:03 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadAckbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Hi Kelly,

I've never had one blow up for that reason.

I have had them go for stacking issues.  The main one seems to be the
transfer cycle delay.
Factory default is 60 cycles( 1 second  and for single inverters
don't seem to care)  but for  stacked should go to around 15 or so.
Of the few I've had let go, they have all be stacked units.

I've never had a Outback trip a breaker, shuts the inverter down.

jay

Peltz Power

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadAcrbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com