C10 v 46 license [RE-wrenches]

Pat Redgate solarpro at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 20:13:25 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadAclbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

The issue of C10 vs 46 has never really been debated in a public forum.
There is no substantive evidence to suggest that C-46ers (as a group) are not
doing a proper a job; any evidence is anecdotal.  Many 46ers, myself included,
have repaired a few C-10 debacles not related to roof issues.  The reason that
this debate should not be tolerated on the wrenches list is simple: it is NOT a
technical nuts and bolts problem but it IS a licensing klefschtick.
For certain,
it is a (solar) power grab, pure and simple.
As Mark Felt said, "Just follow the money...."

Patrick A. Redgate
AMECO

Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
http://click.topica.com/caadzTWbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com