Battery Auto-Watering Systems [RE-wrenches]

Tom DeBates habitek83 at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 06:31:09 PDT 2005

Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
http://click.topica.com/caadwPbbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Good day all,
  I recently in stalled an auto-watering system
("German-type") on eight Surrette 6-CS-17PS batteries.
Seems like a nice system that will fill the needs of
the owner. He had installed a Y2K system and never
watered the cells. However, make CERTAIN that you get
the proper floats for the caps. They sent the wrong
floats the first time, resulting in overfilled cells.
I would suggest installing the float/cap assembly on
one cell and test filling to see that it shuts off at
the proper level.
  reagrds,

Tom DeBates
Habi-Tek
524 Summit St.
Geneva,IL. 60134
    630-262-8193
fax 630-262-1343

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com