Xantrex GT3 qvestion [RE-wrenches]

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Wed May 11 19:24:51 PDT 2005

Save up to 75% on luxury bed & bath! Luxury sheets, duvets,
down comforters, plush towels & more woven from the finest
materials -- 400, 600, 1000 thread count & more from $29.99!
http://click.topica.com/caadt4Abz8Qcsbz9JC9a/SmartBargains

The GT3 manual recommends a max PV array power (I assume they're referring
to STC output) of 3300 watts.  I find this to be on the conservative side,
especially for places such as here in Hawai'i which do not have low ambient
temps...aside from locations high on the flanks of our friendly volcanoes.
Does our esteemed Xantrex Wrench or any of the rest of you have a problem
with a 3.4 kW to 3.5 kW array size for this inverter in a tropical climate?

Marco Mangelsdorf
President
ProVision Technologies, Inc.
69 Railroad Avenue, Suite A-7
Hilo, Hawaii 96720 USA
(808) 969-3281, fax 934-7462
www.provisiontechnologies.com

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaJbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com