genny and ATS [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Tue Dec 7 11:54:51 PST 2004

We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don’t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
http://click.topica.com/caacVlYbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/KnockOutDebt

Keith,

Here is your answer:

690.10 Stand-Alone Systems. The premises wiring system
shall be adequate to meet the requirements of this Code
for a similar installation connected to a service. The wiring
on the supply side of the building or structure disconnecting
means shall comply with this Code except as modified
by 690.10(A), (B), and (C).
(A) Inverter Output. The ac inverter output from a standalone
system shall be permitted to supply ac power to the
building or structure disconnecting means at current levels
below the rating of that disconnecting means.

Bill.