Chinese PV (was SB 6000U) [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Nov 13 17:35:19 PST 2004

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacOlPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/LeadClick

  Bill,

  I also suspect that warranty claims will be some kind of nightmare with
Chinese modules if many of their other products have any similarities. AEE
is breaking new ground in this venture considering the problems we encounter
even with "regular" American, European and Japanese components.

  I, for one, sure hope it works out for them; we could all use another
source of good modules from time to time.

  Matt T